Tuesday 21 December 2010

Carolina Herrera pre-fall 2011

Hello fashion junkies,

Normally I don't tend to bother looking at Herrera's fashion offerings, I think I view her clothes as something an older woman would wear or someone far more refine than I am would wear. (Actually scrap the end part I am refined dang it.) When I saw this pre-fall collection I immediately started shouting the names of the various celebrities I actually can see wearing these dresses at the ocars, golden globes etc, I mean much to the fear of my mother who thought I had a fit or something or that nature.
In fact I’m going to stick my neck out here and say Helen Miran should most definitely wearing the black and gold dress and I would love to see Carrie Mullen in the puff ball skirt and jacket combo. Mark my words you will definitely see someone wearing one of these dresses very soon. I've picked out some of my favourites.

Also slightly random but I would love some ideas as to what book i should start reading next.
Much luv






No comments:

Post a Comment