Monday 4 April 2011

One of my FAV summer trends CoLoUr bLoCkInG

I just love wearing black on every occasion it make me happy, look slender, chic, intense and so much more. But the multicolour rainbow of the colour blocking trend seems to have hypnotised me, I'm now considering living the rest of my life in Technicolor. (Huh so this is what cheating feels like)
Don't be scared of this trend you can either embrace it totally by wearing blocks of colour or add accents of colour to your outfits, this could include anything from belts, shoes, bags, make-up and of course items of clothing.
Have a look at the designers interpretation of this trend, don’t blame me if you rush out to buy a bright item of clothing, FYI the high street is offering so much give a go.
Akris SS2011
DVF SS2011

 



Jill Sander SS2011


 


 



Loewe SS2011

 


Manish Arora SS2011 (Still luuuuuuurve this collection)


 


Nina Ricci SS2011
 


 


Prada SS2011


 


Cacharel, Prabal Gurung, Tibi, Vena Cava SS2011







No comments:

Post a Comment