Saturday 27 November 2010

Breaking News


OMG OMG listen up fashion junkies, this news made me water at the mouth. Word on the street is that Tom Ford may be next in line to collaborate with h&m. Though this isn’t confirmed I’m still delighted at the prospect of owning something from this proposed collection.
On that note I think I’ll do a post on another high street collaboration, this time it’s Valentino for Gap. This collection is surprisingly good I must say, but at those prices I’m not surprised, the collection retails from £60+. The collection is lady like military, with heavy khaki materials paired with simple white shirts and cute pumps. My key pieces are the shoes, jackets and the parkas.
Enjoy the pics (oh yeah the collection should be available in London from today)
Much luv

No comments:

Post a Comment