Monday 8 November 2010

Forgive me dear blog, for I have neglected you for a hot minute

Firstly let me begin by apologising for the hiatus. My internet connection has been absurdly slow recently, I've been applying for jobs like a crazy woman and trying to update my lifestyle. I kind of feel like it's time to move to New York, and i have been trying to get a job there, i have never longed for something so much in my whole life. I have dreams of grandeur about my imminent move, all i need is that elusive job then I’m gone. Pray for me, hopefully I can get a CAREER out there.
In the meantime here is an offering of fashion. Also I'd love to hear any stories about you moving abroad (it'll inspire me :))
Much luv

1 comment:

  1. A great outfit that I will try on my mom for sure. Thanx for the idea. ;)

    ReplyDelete