Tuesday 28 September 2010

Dsquared how i luv thee


Just a quick review of my beloved Dsqaured2
I really don’t think there has been a collection by Dsqaured2 that I haven’t liked and Milan fashion week has been no exception.  
Menswear on women in my eyes is a trend that will never go out of fashion, so I smiled with delight at the Milan fashion week offerings from Dean and Dan. I call this the geeky androgynous collection with hints of toned down glamour, outfits were kept simple but styled impeccably. The show started with a sparkly shorts and jacket combo, but soon went into simple suits, shorts, swimwear and even eveningwear, all paired with flat brogues and specs. In terms of accessorises we were offered specs, straw trilby’s, large tote bags  in tans, yellows,  Alexa-type satchels and clutch bags I wished I owned.



2 comments:

  1. The one of the freshest collection in Milan and probably the most practical one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. im in luv with dean and dan they have never produced a collection that i dont like.

    thanx for the comment x

    ReplyDelete